"We teach the habits of innovation to corporate mavericks so they can solve complex challenges, seize opportunities and lead their companies into new territory."
Fiona Triaca, Founder & CEO, Naked Ambition
What is in a Name?
We are passionate about design thinking as a way to tackle complex challenges. We're for the curious and driven game-changers in organisations who see something that needs changing and have the courage to do it. Our role is in providing the tools, techniques and (sometimes) mindset to make it happen.
We often get asked about our name and what it means. Here is a little insight into how we came up with the name, Naked Ambition, and what it stands for.
/neikid : amˈbɪʃ(ə)n
- Naked means real. It’s not being afraid of showing the raw, unfinished, imperfect parts of our work and ourselves
- Ambition is something to be proud of. It means getting things done any way you can. Talking to humans. Rough Prototypes. Making things people want. Knowing it might fail and doing it anyway.
Who Are We?
Our passion and experience is in helping people bring ideas to life. We can help you take a human-centred approach to business challenges leveraging our collective 30 plus years of experience across financial, digital and industrial spaces.
Our work gets results thanks to our team of experience designers, design thinkers, personal branding experts and storytellers. We can co-create, facilitate, workshop, hack, jam, prototype and tell a story or two. If these are new action words to your organisation, ask us about how we do this.
We collaborate in everything we do. We are about building your capabilities. We bring in experts where we need to. Experts help us and our clients shape our point of view. It helps us reframe the challenges. It means we solve the right problem before we solve the problem right.
THE NAKED WAY
- Building things your customers want.
- Embracing the scary.
- Being curious at all times.
- Flexing your creative muscles.
- Bring the human side to business.
- Getting perfect in public. Sharing your work before it’s ready.
- Seeking delicious food. Always and forever.
We believe in the power of ABC - Always Be Creating.
We have piqued your interest but you are still a little curious.
Have a look and read about how we have helped some clients achieve real design outcomes.