WHAT'S IT ALL ABOUT
Our extremely popular Design Thinking Bootcamp is a fully immersive introduction into the world of human-centred design. Our one-day training experience is a combination of instructional learning and hands-on teamwork. You will learn from our expert design thinking facilitators (who are also practitioners) and put those tools to work immediately on a real-world challenge.
What Can You Expect?
- Learn interview and observation techniques to better understand customer needs
- Understand how to define and reframe problems
- Practice techniques for generating big ideas
- Develop skills for experimentation, rapid prototyping and iteration
- Learn ways to empower others in your company to use design thinking to drive innovation
Who Is This For
- Leaders who are looking to add design thinking to their toolkit
- Team members who want to be empowered to innovate
Other Benefits of Our Bootcamp
- We know how important momentum is when it comes to learning anything new. That’s why all Naked Ambition Bootcamp graduates will receive 3 downloadable design tools for you to use immediately on your own organizational challenge
- We limit the numbers in every workshop so you can experience a 6:1 teacher/student ratio
- We give you our slides you so can go and teach other people about design thinking (Our mission is to democratise design thinking after all!)
Bootcamp image gallery
Expected outcomes, drive innovation
You will learn techniques to better understand your end user and design things they really want as you get hands-on practice using the framework end-to-end on a specially crafted business challenge. You’ll learn how to reframe your tricky business challenges and think outside the box to find the perfect solutions for your end user’s needs.
You will Receive:
to take design
thinking back to
your new skillset will include:
METHODOLOGY AND MINDSET TO
IDENTIFY OPPORTUNITIES, SOLVE
COMPLEX CHALLENGES AND
DRIVE INNOVATION IN YOUR ORGANISATION
Our Bootcamps will help you achieve extraordinary outcomes. We believe this to be true but those who go through the Bootcamp prove it.